Blog da Mota: ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHRGHHHHH!!!

quinta-feira, novembro 08, 2007

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHRGHHHHH!!!

I don´t know what a fuck is going on with me! There´s this fuckin destructive thougt that is fucking my mind up! A feeling that i don´t even know if exists, something ivisibale that probably is nothing more then a fuckin fantasy. I don´t know...i really don´t. I can´t even get, why the fuck did i remember to feel this! I´m the only person to see something that don´t exists! Yes, i´m going crazy...but worst, for the sake of this madness i´m probably pushing away the most beautifull thing that i have right now...yes, i can´t push her away! I lover her! But i just can´t avoid this blody fantasy, is this really going on?! I simply don´t have the guts to ask you... AHRGHHHHHRHH!



0 homens da mota: